DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at Drake Law Firm PLC
89364048

Is it illegal to have gone to bed naked and wake up having

Customer Question

is it illegal to have gone to bed naked and wake up having had your opposite sex daughter having crawled into bed sometime during the night in the state of Illinois. Second part of the question the same If I run to the bathroom naked and was seen by the girls.
I have a 9. 10 and a 14 y/o daughter. The 9 y/o is the one that mostly sneaks into bed at night. I'm divorced and this had come up. Even though I told them I wouldn't do this any more. Do I need an attorney? Also, no sexual allegations are made. This is the nakedness only.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

It is not illegal, the question in child custody cases is whether or not it is appropriate. It is probably not appropriate for the nakedness with a nine year old. This is not to say it is inappropriate, but the problem is if this gets taken to court, its going to be up to what the judge thinks is appropriate. So the real question is do you want to risk that and deal with these allegations, however silly they might be, or do you want to just be sure to where underwear whenever you have the girls? Has this allegation just been stated to you by their mother or was something filed with the court?