Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

Um I have a issue regarding a custody battle I sent nudes to

Customer Question

Um I have a issue regarding a custody battle I sent nudes to a friend cause I felt unattractive do to my HUSBANDS mental abuse I told him what I did and why at first he was ok and understood why I did it but now he's threatening to take my daughter from me so I am asking can he I'm her sole provider I do everything for her and he's currently homeless
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 12 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Was your daughter in any of the photos with you?

Did you neglect or abuse your daughter while the photos were being taken?

Was the person who you sent them to under the age of 18?

If the answer to those questions is "No" then I suggest that information is not going to be relevant in a custody battle. And if he tries to get it introduced, your attorney can object based on relevance.

The court will always rule in the best interest of the child. And such photos or behavior should not be used against you to show you are an unfit parent, unless you can answer Yes to any of those questions.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.