MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

Wife's in home medical support, I had to separate her from

Customer Question

For my wife's in home medical support, I had to separate her from our joint checking and savings accounts and open her own accounts. Question: if I pass before her, how does she
gain access to my accounts which are now in my name only?
Don Giecek
Category: Family Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 12 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Do you have a will?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
No

You should then draft a will naming her the beneficiary of the accounts upon your death. With the will and your death certificate she will be given access.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I submitted a question and completed the billing information. Where is my answer? Or is this a legal zoom rip off?

My answer is the following:

Did you not previously receive that?