Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

A couple was not married and had a child. She died, and he

Customer Question

A couple was not married and had a child. She died, and he is now is a single parent. what are his rights concerning her parents?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me what state the child lives in, as the jurisdiction for this matters.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 12 months ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!