Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I will try to make this short because it is complicated. My

Customer Question

i will try to make this short because it is complicated. My x husband ( after 30 years together) committed adultery. Now he and his girlfriend are causing emotional duress to my 11 year old granddaughter by calling her and promising to buy her materialistic items if she goes with them. My x is not her biological grandfather and this woman has a history of drugs which she served 3 years for in another state. I want to file a restraint order on this woman to prevent my granddaughter any further emotional duress. Is there a law in Georgia I can use to file this restraining order ?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

Are you the legal guardian of granddaughter?

.

Has granddaughter complained about this type of treatment?

.

Where do the mother and father of the child come down on your ex's and his girlfriend's interaction with her?

.

.

thanks