Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My grand children are Tucker, Tera Tucker, Torri Tucker, and

Customer Question

My name is***** grand children are Terry Tucker, Tera Tucker, Torri Tucker, and T'Savier Tucker. My phone numbers are(###) ###-####(cell) and(###) ###-####(home). My mailing and home address are***** Apartment 14, Wilmington, California 90744.
My grand children are presently placed in a home where drug dealers, prostitution, rapists, and child molesters reside and hangout. This home is the home of the mother of the person whose name is***** who also sells drugs and run young prostitutes, impregnate them, and force them to apply for welfare funds in order that these young prostitutes will give the money to them. There is one witness who came forward and contacted CPS and left a message regarding the rapes and molestations, and the danger that my grand children are presently in. My telephone calls are being ignored by the child protection worker and her supervisor after I, my daughter Jennifer Tucker, and Tasha Harvey spoke to the worker whose name is***** on the phone. She did not do any investigating before she had the judge sign over my grand children to Terry Harvey's mother. I am working very hard to free my grandchildren from the danger. Terry Harvey's mother has told my daughter, Jennifer Tucker that she does not want the children because she wants CPS and the detectives out of her business. She also told my daughter Jennifer that she will be happy to keep the children until myself or Jennifer come and get them. My son and I came from California to get them, and instead, she called the polices on us, so I still hold four bus tickets for each of my grand children. I have since spoke to Shirley, and again she tells me that she will help me get my grand children. I want to know why wasn't there any investigations done before Beth Balill had custody of my grand children signed over to such danger? Why didn't anyone contact me? Why is Beth Balill ignoring my telephone calls? Is there anyone who can complete an investigation in behalf of my grand children and remove them fron the dangerous situation that they are in?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I apologize that we cannot represent you from this site and cannot make calls to find out why they are not investigating. If you called the police and also CPS, you need to contact them back to find out why they are not investigating or taking your reports seriously.
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like.