Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in terrebonne parish in Houma,la 2 of my kids are in

Customer Question

I live in terrebonne parish in Houma,la 2 of my kids are in elementary school and just this last few months I've have a problem with one of my sons being a bully I don't teach them to be that way I have six kids they get along well but he understood why he shouldn't mess with someone and it stopped but then it came another incident where my child was supposed to be the bully but the child thought it was him and he was put out of school and they said well he seen it happen so he should have reported it but they told him and me for him to stay away I told the principal it will be hard for him not to be in his presents the school is small but he hasn't told the kids anything else so now he was playing and another child said they seen him bullying another child and my child was playing and he said he know he didn't do anything and he's been crying the school wants me to meet with child welfare and attendance because it suppose to be his 5th but 4th write up and I only knew of 2 and I also have another son he was wrote up because he was supposed to have seen someone being bullied
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

What is your question?