Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I put my husband in jail violence, I assume he is going to

Customer Question

I put my husband in jail for domestic violence, I assume he is going to leave our home in the state of Arizona and go to his home in Alaska. Both homes are in his name only. Can he have me kicked out with a protective order on him. Do I have any rights.
Debbie
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me whether the home in Arizona was acquired before, or after marriage? If after marriage, then did he acquire it via an inheritance, or a gift, or using money he had before marriage, only?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!