Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Me and my husband of 16 years are get divorce he filed back

Customer Question

Me and my husband of 16 years are get divorce he filed back in June I left the house to get away from the fighting in late August early September I go home a week before Thanksgiving he has move his new girlfriend and kids in to are home and put my mail and what ever he say was mine in a storage won't let me see me child she is 12. We have not been to court or nothing they sent final agreement I m not signing it and court is 1/25/16 I don't have any kind of help but 500 sometimes 400 a month from him he controlled it all I can pay for help what do I do
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. "What can I do" is a very open-ended question. What exactly are you asking here? For example:

-Can I find any pro bono help?

-How is custody going to be decided - what factors are used?

-Can I request temporary custody/visitation?

-How are marital assets divided?

-Etc.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!