Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Trying to figure out how much i will need to pay in alimony

Customer Question

trying to figure out how much i will need to pay in alimony and whether i will need to repay monies that I am already giving here pending the hearing for temp support.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What state is this in, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ohio
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

I can explain how alimony is decided, but it would be impossible for me to predict how much you would be paying because this is based on subjective factors, and not a mathematical formula. No one can predict this as it would be up to the Judge. As such, each matter is on a case by case basis. Is this acceptable?