Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

This is the thing I never met this lady this they indicated

Customer Question

This is the thing I never met this lady this they indicated me and closed the case with claim they couldn't find me my mother went to court to file for custody for my son the worker went to the court with my mother said a whole bunch of things in a report I never seen the judge just gave my mother temporary custody didn't not let me explain show my paperwork they are doing a lot of shady things it has been 6 months and no one is telling me nothing
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble.

Often, when people only present a set of facts, the issues that jump out at us aren't necessarily the things you're curious about. Too often, without a list of questions, we'll wind up telling you things you already knew. With that in mind, what are your specific questions about this fact pattern? What do you mean by "They indicated me and closed the case"?