Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Are u doing today? I'm going threw legal issues my husband

Customer Question

Hi are u doing today? I'm going threw legal issues my husband stated to me 2dys ago that he wants to come home after having a massive stroke. He sees me and states he love me and our kids.his mother and father are interfering and in our life they got a lawyer and lied and said I haven't been in my husband life for two yrs they hired a crooked lawyer that I'm hearing a lot about. And the lady they hired to speak for my husband she lied and told the court that my husband didn't wanna see me I made the statement that I didn't believe her and that I want a video to show to the judge and my husband stated on the video he never stated that to her(Atty alitiem) can I Sue her for lying to the court there still has not been a permanent guardian appointed yet what should I do we miss my husband
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But do not understand the context. What is going on? Why is there a court involved?