Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Can my ex boyfriends daughter call my therapy?

Customer Question

Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. . Let me know if you don't want a call and I can continue here with an answer.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What would she call your therapy for?

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is about $1800 I paid for his mother's memorial service. Which I was promised to be reimbursed at least half. I have received nothing .
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

What would be the purpose of calling your therapy? What would your ex's daughter gain by calling?

Again, for just $5 more I will talk on the phone with you about all of this. So do seriously consider accepting my offer.

Doug