Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a question my ex wife and I have joint physical

Customer Question

Hello I have a question my ex wife and I have joint physical custody of our precious daughter. We both have her equal amount of the time. Mybex ex wife constantly text me questioning me about everything I do or don't do and if I do not reply even if it's about our daughter questions like why is Leslie not at the Basketball game on my time with her she threatens me with taking me to court or going after child support which was settled we wouldn't do since everything is so close together and I take care of all health insurance and medical things even though it states she pays half she doesnt.. She always starts fights and I try to ignore but that's when she threatens to take me to court. For instance our daughter was sick this week having an asthma attack I gave her a breathing treatment which was prescribed to her and she says I am putting her at risk. I am at a loss I can't afford an expensive lawyer and need to know what needs to be done she acts like I answer to her
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok that's fine so did I just get charged 58 dollars for no response?

Thank you for your follow up.

I do not charge or get paid anything, until customer asks a question and I provide customer with an answer and my answer is positively rated and accepted.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you related to your situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess I do not understand they have already charged my card 58 dollars.

Thank you for your follow up.

I believe JustAnswer.com simply charges a deposit, however, I do not deal with any billing question, but answer legal questions.

I do not handle any billing or customer service question and you can properly address such concerns to JustAnswer.com Award Winning Customer Service:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks.