Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Im separated 2 years 3 kisd 14 10 4 own a home I live in it

Customer Question

im separated 2 years 3 kisd 14 10 4 own a home I live in it currently wife voluntary left. she filled for child support ouch in califonia. she lives in los angeles I live in san diego. as of now I was told I need to relocate to stop child support? I request a transfer as of last month good or bad ? she has two degrees I have none. what is the best defense for me financially?? married over 10 years spouse support my retirement pention? I want to save she filed for child support had it for a 8mos I convince her to stop that now I give less money to here own agrrement. but I want a divorce but she will benefit more money wise? I just want to be fair I work hard for what I have she does not her job as a teacher is on contract for a year at a time you know HELP
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also by her leaving the home what right does she have about the house any ? she not paying or contributing any thing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also im not being allowed to see my kids unless it s own her terms what can I do to stop that problem?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am a CA licensed attorney with 30+ years of experience.

You have brought up multiple legal issues and questions regarding your situation. As you may not be aware, the Rules of JustAnswer specify that each customer ask one question in each question thread. In order to address multiple questions and issues, you may accept an additional service of a phone call and I can then help you understand all of the things that you have brought up.

I will make that offer to you and I would be happy to speak with you over the phone in order to get you all the information you might need.

Doug