Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a TRO against my ex boyfriend and he has one against

Customer Question

I have a TRO against my ex boyfriend and he has one against me and we had 2 court hearings.I suffer from PTSD and court hearings are very hard for me. So I sent a message to his friend asking if he can ask him if he is willing to settle with mutual orders
and that I have no intention of talking to him or going anywhere near my ex. I tried talking through is attorney and she insulted me and my attorney. So now will be I charged with violation of restraining order ?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry...I am not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if they can charge you for contacting your ex?