Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am 45. I made a mistake of allowing my nephew who is 21 to

Customer Question

I am 45. I made a mistake of allowing my nephew who is 21 to use my anabolic steroids over the summertime of 2015. His Father, my ex-brother in law, is threatening me to go to the police and have me arrested. Can he do that for a 21 year old son? I have proof the father is doing cocaine & smoking pot with both of his kids. Is there a leg for me to stand on so I wont get into trouble? Is there something I can say to him to get him to leave me alone and quit harassing me?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Can you share with me how you allowed this? At 21 years old, I am inclined to believe that the 21 year old man his own decision. Is this a situation where you purchased them for him or what exactly went on? Also, are both of his children over the age of 18 now?

Hi are you still with me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid $58 and I am only led on this site to keep paying to move forward. I feel I am getting some kind of run around. This site is customer unfriendly. Is someone going to communicate with me on this adequately?

Yes, I am here to help. You posted your question this morning and I responded shortly thereafter, asking for additional information. Nobody is asking for anything more to be paid and if you are referring to the phone call, that is optional and something I do not even do. As such, I am happy to respond once you share with me what I asked above, so I can get a better understanding of the situation

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to respond to the expert on the page I was on, but this is the only place on the site allowing me to type. Very unfriendly site and page. And yes it is still asking me for more money to move forward to get an answer, not just the phone call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tells me I have an expert waiting on me but I have no idea where. When I try to find out where, it wants more money.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot click on the link to ask the expert a question. The link to ask questions will not allow me to click on it to communicate. Your site and page only allows me to chat with Ely the automated system.

I am able to read everything you are typing, so if you could simply rely to my initial questions, I can respond right here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If my problem today is just Thanksgiving, you all should post closed on Thanksgiving Day. Otherwise, all yours ads on Forbes, WSJ, FOX Business and all that posted at the bottom of this page is a complete joke. Your links dont work where it says ask your question. Your "Experts" can post on the page but I cannot. It forces me to either keep talking to Ely the automated response system, or it takes me to a page wanting more money to continue.100% satisfaction is impossible on this site. It is user unfriendly, and you have problems with your links and chat communications. Wait just a little longer was an hour ago. 1 person said he was waiting for me, but there was nowhere for me to respond to him. I am asking for advice starting that I made a mistake and the "Expert" instead of helping me with what my legal legs are instead came off like a principal or a parent high on their morals saying "How can you allow this" I said it was a mistake already. I need to know if I can get an answer to my original question and find out if the father has the ability to get me in any kind of trouble. His son was 21 when this happened with me. It has stopped many months back, but I am getting harassed & threatened still. The father knows about the steroids, while I know the dad is doing drugs with his 2 sons. I would think neither one of us can do anything to the other. Is this correct since I already paid you $58? I hope to get a real response from a real "Expert"and actually be able to chat with links that work, not asking me for more money or a phone call for more money tomorrow on my email. This place is pitiful.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

It appears that a lawyer had been trying to converse with you but that you did not respond directly to him. If you still wish an answer to your question, please reply here and I will provide one for you. If not, you can contact customer service at [email protected] and get a return of your deposit.

The site can be a little confusing for newcomers, but there is no need to spend additional money unless you post a separate brand new question. If you just reply here on this same thread our dialog is covered by what you have already paid the site.

Please let me know if you still wish an answer to your original question about whether you can be prosecuted by responding on this question thread.