Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My 18 month old grandson has been placed in care, CPS will

Customer Question

Hi my 18 month old grandson has been placed in foster care for abuse, CPS will not place him with my husband and I until court. Our son was not home at the time, our grandson natural mom has not been in the picture. Our grandson has lived with us since birth we have been his stability since birth. Please help
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your family's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I can continue here with an answer.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Who was responsible for the abuse?

2. Where did the abuse take place?

3. What was the type of abuse inflicted, if you know?

Thanks in advance,

Doug