Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I haven't done my taxes years due to starting a new

Customer Question

i haven't done my taxes for 4 years due to starting a new business, stress from separation, and confusion about how to go about it the right way. In order to get my divorce finalized and child support defined - I need to be able to provide my earnings for the last few years - but I don't know how to find it... what do I do? What can I possibly do?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Your best option is to go back through your checking account to determine your deposits during this period of time, which should be a fairly good indicator of your income for those years. If you're self-employed and haven't filed a tax return, that's about the only way you're going to be able to get this done.