Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband has a court date on Dec. 1 to read the will of s

Customer Question

My husband has a court date on Dec. 1 to read the will of his father. He will be contesting the will. It is his belief that his sister wrote the will and his father did not know what he was signing. Is there a form or a certain way he is to contest the will?
He also needs an affidavit template to get signatures of all the witnesses, including myself, that his father stated that when he passes his son will get everything. Please help. We are in the state of Alaska if that makes a difference. When responding please cc the following email.***@******.***
thanks
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Has the will he wishes to contest been admitted to probate? Is there an estate already opened?