Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Finally got my daughters dad into enforcement court in az,

Customer Question

finally got my daughters dad into enforcement court in az, we had a scheduled hearing last week and he was able to post pone it by sending in motion of a job training conflict, this round and round circle has been going on for 12 years and 1 year in courts, so fed up with az court system, the kicker is hes still not paying child support which a warrant was to be issued if he didnt make last month,,, help
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am afraid that we do not understand what help you are seeking from us. You have filed in court, the court has to manage the case. The only other option is going through child support enforcement unit. But I do not understand what more help we can actually provide you here, if you could explain.