Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm unemployed and cant afford a lawyer, need help with

Customer Question

I'm unemployed and cant afford a lawyer, need help with child custody and divorce
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents + Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally we cannot provide representation to anyone, we are allowed only to provide general information to help guide customers based on their situation. As you did not specify what type of help you need, you need to do so and we would be glad to provide you with whatever information we can legally provide you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this to only ask questions? Ok where or how can I find a free lawyer to represent me in Suffolk county ny

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, the scope of service we can legally provide is only to ask questions.

To find low cost or free legal assistance you can contact legal aid at one of the services on http://statelaws.findlaw.com/new-york-law/free-legal-aid-in-long-island.html

You can also call the NY Bar and ask for the pro bono attorneys in your area or go to one of your local law schools (they have legal clinics) and seek assistance there for representation.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have 3 charges that i would like refunded
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 12 months ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to get your refund as the experts are not employees of this site and cannot help with that.