Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My Daughter died due to complications due to her pregnancy.

Customer Question

My Daughter died due to complications due to her pregnancy. They took the baby 2 seven months pregnancy. They baby is living at Wellington Regional Hospital. Her husband will not allow me to see the baby. She has three other children by previous marriage and i have always played a role in all my grand children lives including her sisters three which she preceded her in death and the fathers have always let me share in the lives. Can he stop me from going to the hospital and seeing my grand child?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am so sorry to hear about her passing. Can you share with me the State that you reside in?

Hi are you still with me?