Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need a lawyer who can help me with a divorce and alimony

Customer Question

i need a lawyer who can help me with a divorce and alimony because I have no income. my name is ***** ***** my number is(###) ###-#### ***** number for mindy is(###) ###-#### ***** wife mindy left me several months ago and moved in with a man named walt poorman in englewood. I live in Vandalia. My mother knows the names of all the men that she had sexual relations with. you can call my mother, shiirley at(###) ###-#### ***** address is 310 Westerly Hills.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Based on you providing your phone number I will presume that you would like a call so you can discuss your situation and ask questions. I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug