Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My brother lives in my mothers home. I care Mother in my

Customer Question

My brother lives in my mothers home. I care for my Mother in my home. I do have a POA The problem is he moved his girlfriend, her sixteen yr old son,and her adult son and adult daughter and daughters boyfriend lives there also. How does he get them out of the house if they wont leave he doesn't want to be mean he" willing to give them some time to go rent a place. She has already vandalized house and personal property due to her temper. He Is not been in the home for two days, but wants to go get some of his personal property like tools personal effects. Thank you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your family's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call. Let me know if you don't want a call and I can continue here with an answer.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What state is this occurring in?

2. Does your brother pay rent to your mother?

3. How much time is he willing to give them?

4. How much damage are these people doing to your mother's property?

5. Are you acting as the property manager for this property for your mother?

Thanks in advance,

Doug