Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I've searched through a pay-to-view online service

Customer Question

I've searched through a pay-to-view online service for a particular divorce record, but couldn't find it. I have the names of the parties, one date of birth, year of divorce, state of divorce.
Would you be able to pull the record for me? I'm willing to buy the file, I just need help ensuring I've located it rather than paying a ton of sites to search.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Benicia Baker-Livors replied 1 year ago.

I might be able to give you information to locate the records you need but if it is a pay service, you will need to pay me to retrieve it. I will offer additional contact so you can discuss the details you are seeking in private.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

From the offer you submitted, it doesn't sound like you're necessarily familiar with pulling cases, more like you'd do internet research like I did?

I was looking for an attorney to reply because I presume you'd have a streamlined search capacity/special database access equivalent to Lexis Nexis or something?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.