Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My wife and I have 4 children, two of which are handicapped

Customer Question

My wife and I have 4 children, two of which are handicapped with Usher's Syndrome. We had a special attorney create a Will and Last Testament a number of years ago. I recently called that attorney to ask some questions and Update or revise the Will if
it needed an update. He said that for him to do it would be taking too much money for that since his billing hourly amount has increased quite a bit since he originally did that Will. We are looking for an expert to review the Will and update if necessary
and the cost should not be prohibitive.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You can have a local Attorney who handles Wills and estate planning issues to review the Will for you and answer your related questions.

Yes, the cost should not be cost prohibitive for an Attorney to answer your questions and to review the prior Will and if necessary amend the Will. You do not need a "special attorney" for this.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org