FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

My girlfriend is in the County Jail in Tennessee. Can we get

Customer Question

My girlfriend is in the Henderson County Jail in Tennessee. Can we get married while she's there? Because she's about to have my baby
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Yes, you can. I have provided a link below that outlines the procedures and requirements, so you can review it and share the information with her, as well. Moreover, she can speak with the jail and she can advise them of the same and provide her with any necessary forms and other documents which she will need.

https://www.tn.gov/assets/entities/correction/attachments/503-07.pdf

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!