Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am going to. Court Monday accused of abusing my kids and

Customer Question

I am going to. Court Monday for being accused of abusing my kids and they were taken away Friday the court oder said to assess the home not remand the children
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need help and answers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  venus-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your questions.

Please help me understand what your question is so I can better assist you. Thank you.