Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If you have been promised my hand in marriage just endless

Customer Question

If you have been promised my hand in marriage just endless and 17 years no more children not my decision. Had to be married. We already have 1. I have nothing in my name. He pays all bills. But still I was duped and not given the chance to be w/someone who wanted the same as me and more children. What rights do I have a pas a common law wish. Moved in a new house together 15 years ago and we've never left each other.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking whether you can sue your partner of 17 years because he hasn't married you and/or because you have only had one child and you wanted more? Or are you married? When you reply also tell me what US state you live in.