LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
15277592

I need to re an attorney (that is licensed in the State of

Customer Question

I need to hire an attorney (that is licensed in the State of California) to review, edit as necessary, and certify a prenuptial agreement that I have drafted using lawdepot.com. Can you provide that service or direct me to someone who will provide that service?
Submitted: 1 year ago via LawDepot.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I'm sorry, but JustAnswer prohibits us from representing customers of JustAnswer, which is what I would be doiing by certifying your agreement. Additionally, you will always want a local attorney to assist you in any case you might become involved in, because a local attorney will know the other local attorneys likely to become involved as well as know the judges in your county, if this were to become an issue in the future. So for many reasons, you really want to retain a local attorney to review your document.

If you will tell me the city that you are located in, in CA, I can provide you a list of family law attorneys, any of whom can review your prenuptial agreement for you.

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fair Oaks, Sacramento County, CA
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

Thanks. Here is a link to a number of family law attorneys who would be able to assist you for a nominal charge.

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/lawyer_dir/search/jsp/stdSearch_process.jsp?stype=BY_ADDR_OR_ZIP&keyword=family+law&location=fair+oaks%2C+CA&target=FIRM&language=Select+a+language

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2015,

Doug