Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have two children 16 and 14. mom kept the passports after

Customer Question

I have two children 16 and 14. mom kept the passports after her last trip. We have traded them for years. I replaced the 16 years old. The 14 year old is the problem. Mom wont communicate.
I asked for a court order for her to sign or alow me to get passport myself. Judge denied and set for hearing. I have tried to avoid court, but she wont respond other than to say a guardian should hold passports. this is ridiculous. A lot of money is on the line. How do I appeal to the judge who could have signed the order straight away< yet denied and set it for hearing
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Are you represented by an experienced local child custody law attorney in this case?

When is the hearing set for?