Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was terminated from my bus driving job in Macon Ga.

Customer Question

I was terminated from my bus driving job in Macon Ga. several years back because I baptized a 19 year old foster child one Wed. night at Church. Not content with this the same man that had me fired try to take away my right to teach school in Ga. I had to pay a Macon lawyer 2500 to save my right to teach school . I retired as a teacher in May of this year. Now I can't pas a background check in Alabama to teach school. I wasn't to bring a defamation of character suit against the man that Had me fired and then tried to take awsy my right to teach school. Charles Dawson ***@******.***
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but I do not understand the question your are asking. What is your specific question please?