Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

When a adoption is amost comlete can some one inteven and

Customer Question

when a adoption is amost comlete can some one inteven and stop the adoption
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this baby has been in dss cousty form birth the parent sign their right away to the adoption
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
A father/mother can seek to file to stop the adoption before it is complete and the final order of adoption is ordered. They would have to do so by going through the court and most of these challenges are not successful unless they can prove they did not get notice or did not validly consent to the adoption.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you for your reply. A phone call is an additional fee and I am sending you an offer, but if you have further questions for follow up to this, you can use "REPLY" and post them and there is no additional charge for working with you in this forum.