Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

My ex-wife was arrested and resisting arrest. She is also

Customer Question

My ex-wife was arrested for DUI and resisting arrest. She is also losing her job for this. She also refused to let my current wife assume part of my custody time while I was deployed on military orders, which is mandated by Missouri law. We currently hold joint custody. Would a judge grant me full custody for these reasons?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Anytime there is a material change in circumstances, it opens the door to seek a modification of child custody......and in a situation like this where the mother has been charged with crimes, it could definitely be that you can get custody changed.....and your chances likely increase greatly if she is convicted.