Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My wife license got taken after 2yr of care she was trying

Customer Question

My wife license got taken after 2yr of foster care she was trying to adopted the 19month child that she had in here home since she was 5 months old because she's married to me and I have been convicted of a felony year's ago in my record is being exspoung right now and I'm not in the home.I come and visit my daughter
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand the question.

Can you tell me, what license was taken away and why?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Her foster care license due to they thought I moved back in with my wife but I live somewhere else
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Thank you
There is an appeals process for this (she can appeal the suspension of her license)...has she appealed the decision ? If so what was the result?