Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I have Guardianship wife age 63,and I am her Represenitive

Customer Question

I have Guardianship for my wife age 63,and I am her Represenitive payee for her social security and disibility She is refusing all of the help and medications What do I Do. What are my options.? She is not a threat to her self or others she is severly depressed and has given up her will to live. What else can I Do for Her ??????
Submitted: 1 year ago via LawDepot.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

If your spouse has mental health issues, you can contract your local courthouse and ask who handles commitments for your area. Once that occurs, the appropriate professionals can assess her and provide the treatment necessary for her.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Want my money back.this is a scam and got no advice
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I see you gave a negative rating to the prior professional, even though your question was answered accurately. If you have further questions or need clarification, please post it here.

You asked what you could do because you are concerned your wife will not accept help and will not take her medications. And as I can tell, the question was appropriately answered. However, if you have other questions, if you post them I can provide information for you.

Thank you