Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

My mother may only have hours to live my sisters power of

Customer Question

My mother may only have hours to live my sisters power of attorney she is not letting me see my mother is there anything legally I can do ASAP I live in Pennsylvania
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You would have to go to court on an emergency ex parte injuction/order to ask the court to order visitation and to ask the court to vacate or temporarily suspend her PoA based on abuse of her position not in the best interests of your mom. You will need an attorney locally and you need to get them to go to court for the emergency order immediately as that is the only way to get this done as fast as you need.