Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My daughter just passed away and she has 4 kids which the

Customer Question

My daughter just passed away and she has 4 kids which the kids has been living with me and my husband for the past 5 years. The 3 oldest father has a sex case against him on the oldest daughter and cops is involved. The youngest dad was married to my daughter. My question is what are my rights as a grandparent that has been providing for them for the last five years?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about your loss and this situation. Can you please clarify - what do you want to do? Do you want custody, or just visitation?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!