evanesq
evanesq, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years of experience assisting clients during difficult times.
24718964

I want to file non-contested divorce. Can you please help

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Linh
I want to file for a non-contested divorce. Can you please help me? I hope I would be able to get it done within 2 months.
Thank you,
Linh
Category: Family Law
Expert:  evanesq replied 1 year ago.

Here is an outline of the entire procedure. http://www.mckinleyirvin.com/Family-Law-Blog/2010/August/How-Do-I-Get-a-Divorce-in-Washington-State-.aspx (see item 3). Note that for an uncontested divorce, your spouse can sign the joinder on your petition, and after 90 days, the divorce can be finalized- you have to wait 3 months, not 2.

Here are the all forms you need: https://www.courts.wa.gov/forms/?fa=forms.contribute&formID=13

If you have more questions, please let me know. If this is the information you were looking for, please rate my service to close this thread. While you may have paid JustAnswer, the experts are not paid until service is rated and the thread is closed. Good Luck!

Expert:  evanesq replied 1 year ago.

I see that you viewed my answer, but you did not reply or rate our service. Again, while you may have paid JustAnswer, the experts are not paid until service is rated and the thread is closed.

If you have more questions, please ask. Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service so the thread can be closed.