Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I've used the name on my social security card entire life

Customer Question

I've used the name on my social security card for my entire life I've never had my birth certificate the name on my birth certificate does not match the name on my social security card I've completed 20 years in the service and now need to obtain my birth certificate and can't
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

So your goal is to have a Birth Certificate with the name on your SS card?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Your previous expert has opted out and I have opted in. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What is your goal here? What do you want to accomplish/achieve?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!