Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was asked to take my daughter down to the local police

Customer Question

i was asked to take my daughter down to the local police department, for some questioning, i agreed, the detective came in ask to speak to her i said ok they went to another room he had her sign some form about her miranda rights , she refused to speak and came back to the room i was in. he stated to me she was under arrest.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

Is your daughter still in jail? Has she been taken before a magistrate yet to hear the charges against her? What are your specific questions about what happened?