Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How do I phrase the appeal request to ask that the appeals

Customer Question

how do I phrase the appeal request to ask that the appeals judges appeal the rulings and judgments the trial judge ordered. I feel she was biased and pre prejudiced. Very un judicial.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This depends. Can you please tell me:

1) WHEN was the judgment rendered?

2) WHEN was the judgment issued in writing?
3) WHAT is this about - what kind of case was this?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.