Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My girl friend had a strock two years ago and she is in bed

Customer Question

my girl friend had a strock two years ago and she is in bed and can not be moved. she ask me to merry her i say yes but how if she is in bed and can not go to the city clerk to get the marry licences also can we get marry at home and how
Submitted: 1 year ago via USmarriagelaws.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Can you tell me, is she competent (able to understand what is going on around her)? Or is her condition such that she can not communicate with others?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can not paid eny more money
because I'm a 67years old and I live in social security my girl friend is fine and competent and can communicate very well with other she is fine just paralise can not go eny were
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Thanks
I have to step away so will opt out and allow others to assist you. best of luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me if you have charge me eny money if you have not give me eny response thank you