Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Thank you so much. Yes there would be a chance that I could

Customer Question

Thank you so much. Yes there would be a chance that I could be emancipated and I could essentially support myself. I only have a drivers permit but i work at Panda Express which my parents make me bike to and do earn about 800 dollars a month (9.50 an
hour) i could live at a friends house and essentially support myself until I go to Texas A & M which is mostly payed for through academic scholarships. I would like to receive the steps in which it takes for me to be emancipated
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

You are most welcome. See HERE for instructions and forms. Although this is geared towards pregnant females, the law is pretty much the same.

Gentle Reminder: Please, use REPLY or SEND button to keep chatting, or RATE POSITIVELY and SUBMIT your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.