Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am responding back annulment filed in Az. My husband

Customer Question

I am responding back for an annulment filed in Az.
My husband agreed on every aspect , i don't, he has a significant amount that he is not considering anything worth to claim as his debt or mutual at least.
What is the best to file it within as a request and deal with a longer process or not file it at the Court but outside as a small claim.
Thank you!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I'm not sure what you are asking. A small amount of what?