Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in arizona and have a warrant in colorado that's

Customer Question

I live in arizona and have a warrant in colorado that's 17years years old. I financial can't pay the $1500.00 bond but told I could write a plea by mail letter but need advice
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Technically, as the click through pages explain, we don't give legal advice we just provide information on legal topics. However, I'm willing to try and provide whatever assistance I can. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?