Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

OK i did research on how to prepare the affidavits, but if i

Customer Question

OK i did research on how to prepare the affidavits, but if i have several parents write up their own experiences, do they have to be in front of a notary as well? Or can I just bring all the statements along with mine and have it notarized myself? I think
trying to get other people involved and taking time off work to go to a notary seems like a lot to ask. Also, preparing the response...is there a template, form or outline to follow?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.

Yes I have to be signed in front of a notary. Even with that still subject to a hearsay argument as they're supposed to be present in court. There is no template for the response. You should label on the counter statement / response. Just be sure that your responses address their allegations raised.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much!!
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.

Your welcome. Please don't forget to rate me. Thank you.