Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My counsel is withdrawing and has stated the reason as,

Customer Question

My counsel is withdrawing and has stated the reason as, "explicit discharge of the Attorney-Client relationship" could you please tell me what this means? Does it set me up for my counsel trying to open up the attorney client privilege? Does it suggest that it was me or my counsel who discharged?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.

This is not a standard phrased utilized in withdrawing. I'm not exactly sure what the attorney is trying to convey. I'm pretty sure I have weighed in on past questions you have posted and I believe she is implying or trying to set the stage attorney client information.