Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
20355756

I am not sure if you got my last question, my computer is

Customer Question

I am not sure if you got my last question, my computer is not working properly.. however my last question was regarding my disability and my gi benefits.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are some of the files.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello again --

-

I did not receive a specific question regarding the disability and GI benefits. Can you please let me know what that question is again and whether or not it has to do with the divorce?

-

Also, can you please let me know what the attachments are in this question? and how they relate to this question and your overall situation? Unfortunately, I am not permitted to review individual divorce documents or contract documents or real estate documents, etc. unless an additional fee is charged for the review of the documents and the analysis of the same against the family law or RE law, etc. If you can tell me what they are and what you are seeking here, I am happy to go provide an additional services price amount for the review (these are the website rules -- ) MARY

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay the additional documents are the verbiage that you requested previously. The specific question about the benefits is if they are includes in military pensions and benefits that she is entitled to half of...
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

If you can copy and paste the spousal support language I can review that here in the question and answer format forum so long as we are dealing with a paragraph or two.

MARY